Welcome to Ariadne's Temple

Enter to Love and Be Loved. You are Safe here. All is Well.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vows of the Priestess

Ariadne by John William Waterhouse - 1898



I choose to walk my path fearlessly
To live with my heart wide open
To be grateful for my experiences
Which led me straight into the arms of the Goddess
And taught me compassion for all things
To forgive and forgive and forgive again
While maintaining the boundaries of my own sacredness
Not resisting life, but allowing it to be
To accept and embrace it
And transmute my fear and suffering into Joy
And just by being,
Give others permission to do the same.
To know that everyone is a mirror
Reflecting the light of the Goddess
All with truth at the core of their being
All unique, all beautiful, all different aspects of Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment